Osgood signed a new one-year deal with the San F

Venez parler de vous et faire un premier contact.
Dogcat250
Grand maître
Années d'expérience : 1

Osgood signed a new one-year deal with the San F

Message non lupar Dogcat250 » 10 juil. 2019, 02:07

SAN FRANCISCO - Veteran special teams standout and wide receiver Kassim Osgood signed a new one-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers on Monday. In keeping Osgood, the 49ers have retained a key member of their special teams unit for coach Brad Seely. Place kicker Phil Dawson received a two-year contract March 12, one of coach Jim Harbaughs top off-season priorities. Still on the to-do list for general manager Trent Baalke and Harbaugh: Trying to reach a contract extension with quarterback Colin Kaepernick for the long haul. "The priority is that Colin Kaepernick is a San Francisco 49er for however long we can have him be a San Francisco 49er," Harbaugh told reporters at Mondays NFL meetings in Orlando, Fla. "So its definitely a high priority. Hes an amazing individual, an amazing player." In his first season with San Francisco last year, the 33-year-old Osgood had 12 special teams tackles by the 49ers count, a fumble recovery, his first career blocked punt against the Seahawks in Week 14, and a touchdown. He recovered a muffed punt in the end zone in a win at Tennessee on Oct. 20 for his first fumble recovery for a touchdown. An 11-year NFL veteran, Osgood played in 14 regular-season games for the 49ers and also had one catch for 17 yards playing a limited role in the deep 49ers receiving corps. He appeared in all three playoff games for the Niners, who lost in the NFC championship game to eventual Super Bowl champion and division rival Seattle. During his career with San Diego, Jacksonville, Detroit and San Francisco, Osgood has 45 receptions for 766 yards and five touchdowns. He has also recorded 134 tackles, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, one blocked punt and one touchdown on special teams. J.J. Watt Womens Jersey . This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. Andre Johnson Jersey .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has hit so many NHL milestones this season for the New Jersey Devils that he is starting to downplay them. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Donta-Foreman-Jersey/ . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins. Deshaun Watson Jersey . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. Lonnie Johnson Jersey .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center.UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones rematch with Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson is set for Sept. 27 in Toronto, where the two fought a memorable five-round fight last September. Jones won a unanimous decision at UFC 165 at the Air Canada Centre, but had his hands full with the aggressive Swede. The UFC 178 rematch is set for Sept. 27 at the same arena. "Jones vs Gustafsson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White. "Its on!" Jones echoed via Twitter. Jones (20-1) stopped Brazils Glover Teixeira at UFC 165 last September, with a Gustafsson rematch next on the cards. But the champion did not look favourably on a date earlier this year to fight Gustafsson again and seemingly looked to a matchup with former heavyweight Daniel Cormier, who has been turning heads since dropping down to 205 pounds. Gustafsson (16-2) is ranked No. 1 among light-heavyweight contenders while Cormier (15-0) is No. 2. "I think Cormier is the tougher fighter, but the fans want too see me fight Gustafsson," Jones told ufc.ddddddddddddcom. "There was never an issue with taking the Gustafsson fight. "The issue was that my brother is getting married in July and I would have preferred a later date. I didnt want to go this early and I would have preferred to go later in October or November. It is what it is. We have a date now, Sept 27th. This was a personal decision for me. I will be at my brothers wedding and have a proper training camp." White said Jones will get his shot at Cormier if he beats Gustafsson. Gustafsson looked impressive in knocking out Jimi Manuwa in March. Cormier is coming off a third-round submission of veteran Dan Henderson at UFC 173 in May. Jones, ranked as the UFCs top pound-for-pound fighter, has defended his title seven times since dethroning Brazilian Mauriico (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Jones also fought in Toronto at UFC 140, choking out Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida in December 2011. 01:10ET 06-06-14 Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Retourner vers « Présentation »