So does Aaron Hill. Neither one is about t

Annonces concernant le site Web, le forum et les Sorcières du Fjord en général.
Dogcat250
Grand maître
Années d'expérience : 1

So does Aaron Hill. Neither one is about t

Message non lupar Dogcat250 » 13 juil. 2019, 02:18

PHOENIX -- Paul Goldschmidt seems to hit whatever Tim Lincecum throws at him. So does Aaron Hill. Neither one is about to question why. Theyre just going to enjoy the success while it lasts. Hill drove in two runs, and Goldschmidt had two hits off Lincecum, helping the Arizona Diamondbacks send the San Francisco Giants to their sixth straight loss, 4-1 on Friday night. "You dont want to take it lightly because baseball can turn at any moment," said Hill, who is 11 for 19 against Lincecum. "He is a great pitcher and had a great career, and you dont want to make it sound like its easy. Hes a great pitcher and its not easy." The Giants still lead the NL West, but have lost nine of 10 to see a lead that was once 9 1-2 games dwindle to less than four. The last-place Diamondbacks extended San Franciscos misery behind a gritty effort by Josh Collmenter (5-4) and by knocking around Lincecum (5-5). Hill had run-scoring hits in the fourth and fifth innings, and Goldschmidt had a single and double to raise his average to .577 against the two-time Cy Young Award winner. Collmenter fought through five innings to win for the first time in four starts. Arizonas bullpen picked it up from there. Three pitchers worked scoreless innings, and Addison Reed had a perfect ninth to close out his 17th save. It was Arizonas third win in 10 games and another frustrating loss in what is becoming a long stream of them for the Giants. "Its been that way here through this tough streak," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "We are missing the big hit, kind of keep the line moving. We had some great at-bats, stretched him (Collmenter) out, but he dodged some bullets there." Collmenter had lost two straight starts, allowing six runs in six innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers his last time out. The right-hander laboured through his night, needing 31 pitches to get through the first. Pablo Sandoval had a run-scoring triple in the inning, chugging his way around the bases after centre fielder Ender Inciarte just missed a diving catch in the gap. Collmenter continued to run up his pitch count, yet found ways to wriggle out of jams. He walked two in the fifth inning and got out of that by striking out Sandoval and getting Michael Morse to fly out to deep centre. Collmenter allowed a run and four hits, struck out four and walked four while throwing a season-high 109 pitches. "I just continued to battle," Collmenter said. "I dont think Ive ever had a clean, crisp outing against these guys for whatever reason. But I felt as good as I have in the last few starts and was able to make some good pitches." Lincecum was solid in his previous two starts, allowing five combined runs after giving up eight against Cincinnati on June 3. Like Collmenter, he struggled. Unlike Collmenter, he didnt always get out of it. Arizona scored two runs off the right-hander in the fourth inning, on Hills single and a double by Martin Prado. Arizona added a run in the fifth on a run-scoring triple by Chris Owings, who was thrown out at the plate while trying for an inside-the-park homer. Hill made it 4-1 with a sacrifice fly that scored Goldschmidt, who improved to 15 for 26 against Lincecum with his second hit of the night, a double off the wall in left-centre. Lincecum allowed four runs and seven hits in six innings. "I left too many pitches over the plate, and you saw what they did with them," Lincecum said. NOTES: The Diamondbacks signed first-round draft pick Touki Toussaint. Arizona took the right-hander from Coral Springs (Fla.) Christian Academy with the 16th pick in this years draft. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan missed his fourth straight game with lower back pain, but Bochy said he could be back in the lineup Saturday night. ... Arizona RHP Brandon McCarthy will pitch in the middle game of the series against Giants RHP Ryan Vogelsong. 01:33ET 21-06-14 Yannick Ngakoue Youth Jersey . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. Leonard Fournette Jaguars Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Josh-Allen-Elite-Jersey/ . The league announced Thursday that Tom Higgins is leaving that post effective immediately. Quincy Williams II Jaguars Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. Marqise Lee Youth Jersey . Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux.RENTON, Wash. -- Richard Sherman wondered if he came to the NFL 20 years too late. The Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback wondered if his swagger might have fit better a few decades earlier when that confidence and an unfiltered tongue was perhaps more accepted. "I studied the old school game more than I studied the new school game, and I play it that way. It rubs a lot of people the wrong way," Sherman said Wednesday. "Giving a true speech after a game, a true passionate speech is old school football. Playing press corner and sitting up there every play is old school football. I guess maybe I just havent adjusted to the times." Sherman spoke at length for the first time since Sundays NFC championship game win over San Francisco where his postgame comments to Fox reporter Erin Andrews became the talking point. It was a loud, emotional moment that happened just a few minutes after the Seahawks earned the second Super Bowl berth in franchise history. Sherman was at the centre of the decisive play, deflecting a pass intended for Michael Crabtree in the end zone and watching teammate Malcolm Smith run over to intercept it to clinch the victory. Shermans ensuing remarks were directed mostly at Crabtree but his intense, shouting delivery is what took people aback. Sherman said the reaction that followed over the next two days left him a little stunned as well. "I was surprised by it. Because were talking about football here and a lot of people took it a little bit further than football." Sherman said. "I guess some people showed how far we have really come in this day and age and it was kind of profound what happened and peoples opinions of that nature, because I was on a football field showing passion. Maybe it was misdirected, maybe things may have been immature, maybe things could have been worded better but this is on a football field. I didnt commit any crimes, I wasnt doing anything illegal. I was showing passion after a football game." Sherman apologized for taking away the spotlight from the performances by some of his teammates. Marshawn Lynchs 109 yards rushing and 40-yard touchdown, Jermaine Kearses 35-yard touchdown catch on fourth-down and Bobby Wagners 15 tackles all became secondary to Shermans words. What seeemed to bother Sherman the most in the fallout was hearing the word "thug" attached to his name.dddddddddddd "The only reason it bothers me is it seems like its an accepted way of calling someone the N-word nowadays. Its like everybody else said the N-word and they said thug and theyre like, thats fine," Sherman said. "Thats where it kind of takes me aback. Its kind of disappointing because they know. What is the definition of a thug, really?" Sherman then referenced seeing highlights of the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames playing on Saturday when a fight broke out two seconds into the game. "They didnt even play hockey. They just threw their sticks aside and started fighting," he said. "I saw that and said, Oh, man, Im the thug? Whats going on here. Geez. Im really disappointed in being called a thug." While theres been criticism for his rant, hes also received support. Perhaps most surprising was a tweet from baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron. Not a huge user of social media — Aaron had sent seven tweets before Tuesday — his message to Sherman read, "hang in there & keep playing as well as you did Sunday. Excellent job - you have my support." Sherman was peppered with questions for more than 20 minutes Wednesday. Teammate Russell Wilson was also asked about the fallout. He said it hasnt been a distraction as the Seahawks begin preparing for Denver. Sherman also didnt like hearing that some have labeled the team villainous. "Anytime you label Russell Wilson a villain it has to be a joke," he said. Sherman said he has not reached out to Crabtree. Sherman attempted to shake Crabtrees hand following the interception only to get shoved in the face. Even after his on-field interview, Sherman continued to deride Crabtree in his postgame media session, calling the receiver "mediocre" and later saying their problems dated to an incident during an off-season event in Arizona. Sherman said he doesnt regret the choke sign he directed at San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, a gesture that drew a 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. "No man, its Reggie Miller," Sherman said. "Its Reggie Miller. Its rivalries, right?" Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Retourner vers « Annonces »