Why would I wake

Annonces concernant le site Web, le forum et les Sorcières du Fjord en général.
Cl11234566
Grand maître
Années d'expérience : 3

Why would I wake

Message non lupar Cl11234566 » 15 févr. 2020, 00:52

CROMWELL, Conn. - U.S. Open champion Justin Rose has no plans to take any time off after winning his first major championship. Nathan Grube, the tournament director at the Travelers Championship, said Roses wife, Kate, called shortly after he won his first major title, to confirm they would be in Connecticut for this weeks tournament. "She called last night at about 9:30 and I looked down at the phone and said, This is either going to be a really good call or a really bad call," Grube said Monday. "It was fine. She said, Were coming, were just trying to rearrange our schedule a little bit because of all the media (commitments)." The Travelers held its opening ceremony on Monday morning, marking the 61st straight year the PGA Tour has visited greater Hartford and the seventh under its current name. Andy Bessette, the chief administrative officer and executive vice-president of the insurance giant, said the company is in negotiations to remain the title sponsor of the Connecticut PGA stop, and expects to finalize a deal before this summer. "As long they want us, were going to figure out how to make this work, and get this done before September 30th," Bessette said. The company took over the title sponsorship in 2006, after the tournament had been eliminated from the 2007 PGA schedule because of a lack of a sponsor. The TPC River Highlands was set to become a Champions Tour stop, when another tournament dropped out of the PGA schedule, opening a window for Hartford. Travelers agreed to help get the event back in the PGA mix, and Bessette said it turned out to be a great move for the company and the region. "Were only one of five community-based sponsors on the Tour, five out of 45," he said. "So to be a hometown sponsor and do good for the community, give back to charity, its critical." Travellers also has committed to fund a special program that the tournament and PGA plan to run in Newtown, Conn., site of the December massacre at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, Grube and Bessette said. The tournament will provide golf lessons in the towns elementary schools and through summer camps as part of the First Tee program, a youth development organization designed to teach values such as honesty and integrity through the sport. "There were a lot of ideas on the table," Grube said. "This was something the town told us would help in healing process. Were doing some other things, but the town has asked that we keep those off the radar." The golf tournament begins Wednesday with the annual pro-am, and a new twist this year, a celebrity mini-golf pro-am. Actors Alec Baldwin and CJ Adams, former UConn basketball players and WWE stars are among those scheduled to participate.Nike Air Max 1 Store . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Replica Nike Air Max 1 .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Nike Air Max 1 2021 . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago.Allrounder Kieron Pollard has challenged the West Indies selectors rationale for dropping him for the tri-series in Zimbabwe in November. Pollard said he was told that he had not been committed to batting during the recent limited-overs games against Pakistan in UAE.Calling the decision funny, Pollard said he would not campaign or do anything to convince them to select him and instead focus on looking after himself in the future.What confused Pollard about his axing for the Zimbabwe tri-series was that, according to him, the West Indies chairman of selectors Courtney Browne had agreed during a conversation in the UAE that his experience would be good in a young squad.When chairman of selectors Courtney Browne notified me via email of my axing, I reminded him of why my exclusion was funny because during the Twenty20 and one-day series, the two of us had a long conversation, speaking about wanting to have guys such as myself around going forward in West Indies cricket, Pollard told ESPNcricinfo.Pollard said he sought clarification from Browne on why he had been dropped. He said I wasnt committed to batting during the tour, which I pressed him to clarify further because it was a broad statement. I asked specifically if this commitment he interpreted I wasnt giving also related to my bowling, fielding and advice to captain Jason Holder. And he said no, and stressed it was just batting and, in his view, I was not trying.Pollard was angry his commitment had been questioned. A lot people tend to say Pollard and many of us are mercenaries and have given nothing to West Indies cricket. While its clear I dont have the stats or the figures of a Brian Lara, nobody, as some were trying to suggest, can ever question my commitment or integrity while playing. Why would I wake up one morning and just decide I wouldnt want to try? Scoring runs is how I survive.Browne said he stood by the decision to drop Pollard. Kierons performance in the ODI series was far below what one expects from a player of his experience and his effort level was not what is expected from West Indies cricketers, Browne told ESPNcricinfo. Kieron is therefore urged to compete in our domestic competitions, where he will have an additional opportunity to demonstrate his ability and can be considered again for selection.Before the tour of the UAE, Pollard had made 22 and 13 in the Florida T20Is against India in August, and prior to that he made 205 runs with two half-centuries in the home tri-series against Australia and South Africa in June. Pollard had been on the sidelines in ODIs for a year and a half from October 2014, before he returned foor the tri-series in which West Indies finished runners-up.dddddddddddd In the UAE, Pollard scored 43 runs and bowled only two overs in the three T20Is against Pakistan in September. In the three ODIs that followed, Pollard made 42 runs and took one wicket in 12 overs. West Indies lost both series 0-3 to Pakistan. During the tour, former Pakistan fast bowler Waqar Younis, who was working as a commentator, had also said Pollard should be dropped for lack of effort.Defending his performances, Pollard said that had he batted aggressively and failed, he may have been labelled as irresponsible. I referred to him [Browne] in detail the match scenarios of each of my innings on tour and stated that if I had played a typical Pollard aggressive innings, in situations where the team was always in trouble - they would have claimed irresponsible batting from a senior player.Pollard said the West Indies team was not in the right mind-set during the UAE tour because the coach Phil Simmons had been sacked by the WICB the day the squad left the Caribbean. Poor communication between players and coaching staff, lack of clear inputs in team meetings from the coaches, and very ridiculous training schedules, were problems Pollard highlighted.One minute the teams media manager, or even oddly the physio, was answering various questions, he said. And when pressed they said their instructions came from the top, which is a line Ive never heard when Simmons or any other West Indies coach I played [under] used.Pollard said he had been prepared mentally to be targeted by the WICB after West Indies pulled out of the India tour in October 2014 because of an issue with player contracts. Its an attack on senior players. Look at the team right now. Only Marlon Samuels is a senior guy around in most formats, other are ineligible outside of T20s because of their selection policy which inadvertently targets us. You could say our axing is the final puzzle of removing the seniors and they have come up with any reason that suits them to get certain individuals out of the set-up. Samuels had not been in favour of West Indies not completing the tour of India.What now then for Pollard? Will he play domestic cricket in West Indies , like Browne had recommended? Im 29 years old, but the way people talk of me being a senior player or veteran you would swear my age is 39. Realistically now I just have to look after Kieron Pollard. So Im not going to campaign or do anything to try and convince them to pick me again. ' ' '

Retourner vers « Annonces »