womens 57kg

Annonces concernant le site Web, le forum et les Sorcières du Fjord en général.
Cl11234566
Grand maître
Années d'expérience : 3

womens 57kg

Message non lupar Cl11234566 » 15 févr. 2020, 01:47

Australian diver Melissa Wu has missed out on a medal in the Rio Olympic womens 10m platform final.The 24-year-old was left disappointed after she failed to nail her fifth and final dive with a possible bronze medal on the line.I just wish I could have finished better, that last dive is usually my best, she said.I might of just let the pressure get to me a bit.Wu did not rule out contesting a fourth Olympics remaining confident that she could continue to perform well past an age when most divers consider retirement.I will definitely continue diving, the Beijing Olympic 10m synchro silver medallist said.Another Olympics? It will depend on how injuries are going.But I have been getting better results and I am finally getting consistent.Chinas Ren Qian - just 15 years old - won gold.But there was success for our sailors with two teams winning silver.Mat Belcher and Will Ryan claiming silver in the mens 470, while?Nathan Outteridge and Iain Jensen came second in the 49er class.Kayakers Ken Wallace and Olympic debutant Lachlan Tame claimed bronze in the mens K2 1000m final.For Australias Caroline Marton, her long road to Rio was over within minutes after the 32-year-olds taekwondo campaign lasted one match.She was bundled out of the womens 57kg division by Swedish fifth seed Nikita Glasnovic, but she wasnt officially ruled out of medal contention until around seven hours later.Marton still had slim chance of fighting in the repechage for bronze, but her hopes were dashed after her conqueror Glasnovic was knocked out by top-seeded Jade Jones from Great Britain.To stay in the mix Marton needed Glasnovic to reach the gold medal match.Derek Jeter Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Joe DiMaggio Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-wade-boggs-jersey-large-334i.html .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Joe DiMaggio Jersey Large . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Custom Thurman Munson Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please.PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- Paul Broadhurst shot a 6-under 66 at Pebble Beach on Friday to take a two-stroke lead after the first round of the PGA Tour Champions Nature Valley First Tee Open.The 51-year-old Broadhurst won the Senior British Open at Carnoustie in July for his first victory on the 50-and-over tour. He won six times on the European Tour and played in the 1991 Ryder Cup.With the professionals playing alongside boys and girls from The First Tee programs throughout the country, Broadhurst shot 6-under 30 on the front nine. He had two birdies and two bogeys on the back.U.S. Senior Open winner Gene Sauers, Craig Parry, Jay Don Blake, Kevin Sutherland and Tom Pernice Jr. were 4 under. Sauers, Parry and Blake shot 68 at Pebble Beach, and Sutheerland and Pernice shot 67 at Poppy Hills.ddddddddddddBernhard Langer opened with a 70 at Poppy Hills. The 59-year-old German star leads the tour with four victories this season.Tom Watson, the runner-up last year who won the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am twice and his only U.S. Open at Pebble Beach in 1982, had a 75 at Poppy Hills. The 67-year-old Hall of Famer had two double bogeys, a bogey and one birdie.Defending champion Esteban Toledo had a 73 at Pebble Beach.John Daly had two triple-bogeys in a 74 at Pebble Beach. Fellow major champion Vijay Singh had a 75 at Pebble Beach, making three bogeys in a birdie-less round. ' ' '

Retourner vers « Annonces »