MONACO -- Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injur

Annonces concernant le site Web, le forum et les Sorcières du Fjord en général.
carrie201918
Maître
Années d'expérience : 3

MONACO -- Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injur

Message non lupar carrie201918 » 14 juin 2019, 02:22

MONACO -- Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injury. Gasquet, who also missed Frances Davis Cup quarterfinal win against Germany last weekend, hoped to take part in the tournament after returning to training this week. "I only picked up the racket again on Tuesday, very steadily. But Ive been in pain since yesterday and today, after 20 minutes of training, I couldnt carry on," Gasquet said on Saturday. "I could hardly even carry my bag. I thought things would be fine after 15 days without doing anything. But no, not at all." His absence means 12th-ranked Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, initially facing Ernest Gulbis in the first round, moves up to ninth seed and has a bye into the second round. Cheap Mark Grace Jersey . Curtis Davies and Robert Koren secured the victory with goals inside 35 minutes of the fifth-round replay against the second-tier side. Cheap Carlos Zambrano Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysauthentic.co ... son-jersey. The 27th-ranked Austrian underwent surgery on a torn tendon in October and needs more time to recover, the Austria Press Agency reports on Saturday. Cheap Fergie Jenkins Jersey .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. Cheap Kerry Wood Jersey . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages.Toronto, ON - The Toronto Raptors announced Monday that the team has exercised its option on the contract of center Tyler Hansbrough for the 2014-15 season. The move guarantees Hansbroughs entire salary for the upcoming season. The former North Carolina star is slated to earn $3.3 million in the final season of a two-year deal he signed with the Raptors last July.dddddddddddd. Hansbrough played in 64 games for Toronto last season, averaging 4.9 points and 4.5 rebounds for the Atlantic Division champions. The 28-year-old has averaged 8.1 points and 4.7 rebounds over five NBA campaigns, the first four of which were spent with the Indiana Pacers. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Retourner vers « Annonces »